Food with Friends takes place throughout the year, usually at monthly intervals on a Friday or Saturday night. Check the home page or the Club Calendar to find out the date for the next ‘Food with Friends evening.
The following are the provisionally planned dates for 2019:
- Saturday 16th February – French Evening
- Friday 1st March – Pizza Evening
- Sunday 17th March (St Patrick’s Day)
- Saturday 27th April (St George’s Day)
- Friday 24th May (Summer Dining)
- Saturday 22nd June (Mexican Fiesta)
- Friday 12th July (Pizza Evening)
More dates to follow……….
Here’s how it works:
- The Bar opens at 7:00pm with the meal due to start around 7:30pm.
- Usually, a home cooked two course meal is provided. The charge for each meal will be advertised and payable on the night.
- To book places, please contact the organiser shown on the event, or use the “Book Me In” tab at the top right of the home page, by the Monday preceding each Friday supper.
- Some special occasions may take place on a different day of the week, have a different booking deadline and may incur a different charge. See the details on the home page.
- Anyone who would like to get involved in preparing the food is always welcome.